Phoenix Wright: LL2 Phoenix Wright: LL2

Nice dubbing.

Very nice work dude.

DBZ in a Nutshell (NEW!) DBZ in a Nutshell (NEW!)

Well..

Nice try, but I mean, it's already in the DBZ collection and probably the most well known one. But maybe if you're lucky people won't report it.

Silent Hill 2: CE Silent Hill 2: CE

This was supposed to be funny?

I like Silent Hill 2, but besides the animation this had no redeeming qualities. Not funny at all.

Dumbass Dumbass Dance Dumbass Dumbass Dance

Wow.

Over 1,000 reviews? Anyway, I thought it wasn't anything you could really call a parody besides those stupid pictures included in the other one. I'll commend you for making an impact over that film and the site.

Billy Beck in the Robbery Billy Beck in the Robbery

I'm sorry but...

This just isn't something that matches the taste of Newgrounds audience. It's more like a homage to old cartoons. But even if it's called a 'homage' it isn't much of a good one.

Matt-G responds:

What is the Newgrounds audience exactly?

Man Gets Broadband Man Gets Broadband

Haha.

I couldn't help but laugh at the very end. Pretty funny film!

Tribute to Kingdom Hearts Tribute to Kingdom Hearts

That's it?!

It just had good graphics. Besides that, there's nothing going on here.

Salad Fingers Episode 5 Salad Fingers Episode 5

Damn..

Another great flash toon put together by Mr. Firth. Very nice work man, keep the Salad Finger films coming! Oh, and your other flash work as well!

Passion Of The Zombies Passion Of The Zombies

You blow my fucking mind.

How do these films keep getting submitted and raised to a 4.0? I know you do great graphics, but your writing is terrible. I remember the set-up for the series 'Shower of Terror' to be a bit entertaining. This whole Foamy thing is a joke. I find it pitiful that films released the same day as your films don't deserve the rightful spot. The most bland film promoted on Newgrounds to this date.

Freddy vs Jason vs Ash Freddy vs Jason vs Ash

You got the graphics..

But you lack the sound! Really, either don't give them lines or try and impersonate them. But no sound bytes! Good lord, those things suck. Those sound bytes just made it feel really cheesy and boring to sit through. Try and get better music too. Besides that, you've hit the mark.