kill bellclock!!1! kill bellclock!!1!

Pretty amusing.

I usually know when one of those 'jump-out' pictures is coming. I guess you got me (it just wasn't that scary though) Anyways, I laughed at the lollipop torture and the little joke with the Fulp's Computer (you gotta zoom in)

Also, what's the program where you can download the Clock voices? I'd like to get it. And good job at responding to reviews. Most authors don't do so.

BellClock responds:

Thanks, I always respond.
I'd recommend speakonia, look it up on google, it should be free.
For some reason the pic aint that scary

egg catch egg catch

Meh..a waste of time.

I liked it when it first started off, but why don't you make it possible to complete levels onward? It's fucking ridiculous.

Asylum Asylum

Just average...

The graphics are very nice but the zombies were not scary at all. In fact, I'm guessing more or less they were to look like that on purpose? Anyway, it took all the fun out of the game. Too easy as well..

the skullkid the skullkid

Hmm..

Way too short, and I wouldn't doubt how quickly this dropped out of the top 50. Maybe if you took more time on details it'd be better.

Rooftop Skater 1 Rooftop Skater 1

Decent.

Pretty addictive for awhile, but isn't that great in comparison anymore.

USS Enterprise Two USS Enterprise Two

Pretty good but..

It needs to be more open like in the first part. Nonetheless, this still is far superior. Good job..

Uss Enterprise: A Cadet's Uss Enterprise: A Cadet's

Oh man, that was almost as good as the second.

I loved picking all the stupid answers and getting myself killed. Good job.

trace-nstein 3D trace-nstein 3D

This will be blammed.

The flash doesn't work at all. Edit it so that it's playable and then it should work.

Sonic the Hedgehog ! Sonic the Hedgehog !

Great.

Even if it's nothing besides music, I really dig it. Great job man.

RegisCartoons responds:

Thank you, JackJacket18 ! :)

The Suspects The Suspects

Very nice game.

Though, I must ask why your website has this game for paying customers only? I can understand if it's because of the payment for the website but I just find it odd how someone could just get it for free over here. Although, you've already released the sequel to this game for paying customers so I guess I can see why.

Anyway, the game like most of yours actually provokes the mind to be challenged into solving the game. Although a review alittle back seems to have spoiled of whom is the killer, it's still interesting putting together how he/she did it. Thank you for the game and congratulations on making it to the front page. I hope to see more of your work.